Foundation Armor water repellent sealers are professional grade sealers that penetrate deep into the surface where they chemically react to form a long-lasting hydrophobic barrier within the pores. Water repellent sealers will not change the look or color of the surface, and they will not leave behind a slippery surface film.
Foundation Armor water repellent sealers will reduce up to 95% of surface water absorption, significantly reducing the damaging effects caused to the surface such as cracking, spalling, and pitting. Surfaces sealed with a water repellent sealer become more resistant to snow and ice, road salts, mold and mildew, and efflorescence. Foundation Armor water repellent sealers can easily be applied with a pump sprayer or roller, and when properly applied can yield up to 10+ years of life.
- Approved in several states by the Department of Transportation as a water repellent concrete sealer
- Will maintain the natural, unsealed look and feel of the substrate
- Will never peel, flake or fade. UV resistant, non-yellowing. No surface film or coating to maintain
- Can be applied to interior/exterior, vertical/horizontal, above/below grade surfaces
- Water and other liquids will bead off the surface of sealed concrete and masonry Breathable, low VOC
- Will provide up to 10 years of life before the need for a recoat
- Will reduce deterioration caused by water absorption such as cracking, spalling, pitting, staining
- Will reduce the formation of efflorescence
- Will reduce the formation of mold and mildew
- Will reduce freeze-thaw and salt damage
- Will reduce dusting caused by surface abrasion
- Will reduce the movement of moisture through the concrete pores
Armor SX5000 - DOT approved, high solids, solvent based Silane Siloxane water repellent sealer.
Armor SX5000 WB - DOT approved, high solids, water based Silane Siloxane water repellent sealer.
Armor SC25 - Cost effective, high solids, water based Siliconate water repellent sealer.