The best type of sealer to use on stucco is a penetrating water repellent sealer. Water repellent sealers are designed to penetrate through the surface of the stucco where it will chemically react within the pores to form a hydrophobic barrier that will caused water and other liquids to bead off the surface.
- Reduce cracking, spalling, and pitting caused by surface water absorption
- Reduce the growth of mold and mildew on the surface
- Reduce the formation of efflorescence
- Reduce freeze thaw and salt damage
- Reduce premature deterioration caused by surface water absorption
Armor SX5000 - DOT approved solvent based Silane Siloxane water repellent sealer.
Armor SX5000 WB - DOT approved water based Silane Siloxane water repellent sealer.
Armor SC25 - Cost effective water based Siliconate water repellent sealer.