Interior Concrete Coatings
Foundation Armor manufactures several interior concrete coatings that will enhance and protect concrete floors from forklift traffic, office desks and chairs, hot tire pickup, food and wine, oil and gas, chemical spills, harsh detergents, and foot traffic.
Foundation Armor exterior coatings can be applied to poured concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, aggregate, and natural stone. They are designed to darken the surface in order to bring out dull and faded coloring, and protect the surface with a durable, UV resistant coating. Surfaces sealed with a Foundation Armor coating are more resistant to concrete dusting, deterioration, freeze thaw and salt damage, mold and mildew, and efflorescence. Whether you are looking to seal a driveway, walkway, patio, or pool deck, Foundation Armor has a long lasting coating for your application.
Foundation Armor exterior coatings are available in clear as well as several color options. Non slip additives and matte packs also available. They can be applied to unsealed surfaces, as well as surfaces previously sealed with a compatible product. Foundation Armor exterior coatings are manufactured in the U.S., and are made from only the highest quality micro resins and solvents.
- Armor UTN60 - Industrial grade aliphatic urethane.
- Armor Epoxy -Moisture mitigating epoxy primer and top coat.
- Armor AR350 - Low gloss solvent based acrylic sealer.
- Armor AR500 - High gloss solvent based acrylic sealer.
- Armor AX25 - High gloss Siloxane infused high gloss acrylic sealer.
- Armor LV25 - High gloss solvent based acrylic cure and seal for new concrete.
- Armor WB25 - High gloss water based acrylic cure and seal for new concrete.