Per gallon coverage is 150-300FT2.
Coverage rates vary depending upon surface porosity and texture, and application method. Excessive build up should be avoided. Please note that product can be diluted up to 1:1 with water yielding double the coverage per actual gallon of stain purchased.
- Drying Time: 1 - 6 hours
- Re-Coat Time: 4 - 24 hours
- Application Temp: 40°F - 85°F
- VOC Content: 0 g/l
Always test the stain in an inconspicuous place. Allow to dry for 4-6 hours. Rinse the test area and observe the color while wet.
- Protect all areas not to be stained. Mask off all adjacent surfaces with painter’s tape or plastic duct tape. Use a plastic or coated cardboard as a spray shield. Plastic or polyethylene sprayers and buckets are recommended for application.
- If using multiple colors, always start with the lightest color first as a base coat.
- Mop, sponge, or spray the stain over the area being colored. Apply at a rate of up to 150-300 sq. ft. per gallon of stain. Always use an acid resistant plastic sprayer.
- Allow the stain to dry thoroughly (typically 4-6 hours) and rinse thoroughly by mop with the Foundation Armor Concrete Neutralizer.
- Allow the area to dry over night and seal with 1-2 of a low viscosity sealer such as
Any of the Foundation Armor solvent-based top coats can be applied to the surface once stained. For a durable, long-lasting finish consider one of the many Foundation Armor concrete coatings including the Armor UTN60, Armor Epoxy, Armor AR350, Armor AR500, or the Armor AX25.