From deep-penetrating concrete sealers to water-stop concrete crack repair kits, Foundation Armor offers the best products at the best prices. We are quality focused and customer driven.
Here are only some ways in which we are different from other brands on the market:
- Customer Service – We are a family owned company and take pride in our commitment to quality and customer service. Our friendly concrete specialists will answer any questions you have and are here to help you during the installation process. Just give us a call and see how easy we are to work with!
- Commitment To Quality – We manufacture our concrete sealers and repair kits. We know, monitor, and manage how everything is made to make sure you get the best products on the market. We have invested, and continue to invest, time and resources into testing our products so when you ask us a question, we can honestly say, “We know because we’ve tried it.”
- Honest Pricing – We manufacture a very high volume of products and we run our company very efficiently. For those two reasons, our costs are low. Because our costs are low, we can sell for less. We don’t charge for shipping and we don’t charge tax.
- Versatile Products – We sell the same products to our industrial, commercial, and residential clients. Our products are safe enough for residential use and strong enough for industrial needs. Our products are so versatile, we don’t have to offer different versions of each product.
- Honest Advice. We won’t just sell you a product to make a sale. If we don’t believe our product will solve your problem, of if we haven’t tested a specific use for our product, we won’t recommend it to you.
- We Love What We Do. Our concrete specialists have a passion for concrete. They live, breathe, eat, and sleep concrete. We haven’t had to make a product improvement yet, but we spend a lot of time testing what our products can do. You can be confident that when you ask us a question, the answer is coming from personal experience. And if we haven’t tested a use yet, we look forward to testing it just for you!
How Our Concrete Repair Kits Are Different
- Our concrete crack repair kits use aluminum injection ports where most of our competitors use plastic surface ports. Aside from plastic surface ports leaving behind an ugly finish, they are weak and don’t have any real function. By injection aluminum packers into the concrete you are creating a permanent solution – you only have to repair the crack once.
- Our crack repair kits come with a professional grade injection gun with an output of 5,000+ PSI (most on the market – necessary for leaking and gushing cracks). Our high pressure kits are the only repair kits on the market that will completely fill and repair a hairline crack.
- Our crack repair solution expands to 40X its volume where most competing brands’ solution only expands 20X. Why is this important? The less it expands, the more solution you require. The more it expands, the less solution you require.
- Our crack repair kits can be used on dry, wet, leaking, and gushing cracks. Most competing brands have a solution for each scenerio. As experts in the concrete industry, we can tell you that just isn’t necessary.
How Our Concrete Sealer Is Different
There are so many sodium silicate sealers and concrete sealers on the market, your head will spin after researching them. Truth is, sodium silicates are the best penetrating sealers on the market for concrete protection and waterproofing. It doesn’t matter what “proprietary blend” other companies add to their product to make it different because the only ingrediant that reacts with the concrete to form a crystalline barrier is the silicate. The primary difference with our sealer is we sell our sealer in concentrated form. We require you to dilute our sealer with 4 parts warm water. The warm water opens the capillaries in the concrete to allow for an up to 4-6″ penetration. Our competition offers pre-mixed formulas (which you can’t heat for safety and health reasons). The problem with a pre-mixed formula is the concrete will only absorb what it naturally can. If your concrete is not porous, the sealer won’t penetrate too far. If the concree is very porous, it will absorb anywhere from 1/2″-4″.