Hydrophobic Polyurethane Injection Grout for repairing 30 FT of wet and actively leaking concrete cracks, and for repairing cracks that have at one point leaked. Can be applied to dry cracks - you will add water to the crack during the installation of the product.
WHERE TO USE
- Cracks in concrete, brick, cement, and gunite.
- Cracks on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Cracks that are dry, wet, leaking, or gushing with water.
- Pipe penetrations, cold joints, small holes, and coveseams.
- 1. For hairline cracks, insert injection ports into the concrete every 6-12 inches. For larger cracks, insert injection ports into the concrete every 12 inches. Ports should be injected at a 45 degree angle into the center of the crack. In some cases, the injection ports can be injected directly in through the face of the crack.
- 2. Using water, test that the injection ports were properly inserted and that the crack is accepting water through the ports.
- 3. Mix the polyurethane solution and accelerator into the injection gun and screw the lid on.
- 4. Attach the injection gun to the ports and pump the material into the crack through the ports. Start at the first, or bottom, port first.
- 5. Move up/down the crack until the crack has been repaired.
- 6. Wipe away any extra materials and let dry.
- 7. Let dry 24 hours. Reaction is immediate, water will stop on contact.
The Foundation Armor 30FT crack repair kit will repair a crack measuring up to 20FT in length, 1/8" in width, and 6" deep.
The Foundation Armor 30FT crack repair kit includes the following:
- 5,000+ PSI Injection Gun
- 30 Aluminum Injection Ports
- Hydrophobic Polyurethane w/Accelerator
- No Files attached with this product.