Armor L3000 concrete densifier and chemical hardener compound is an odorless, colorless liquid, formulated with chemically reactive raw materials to harden and dustproof concrete. When properly applied, Armor L3000 will offer substantial improvement in abrasion and chemical resistance and will significantly improve the durability of the concrete surface when compared to untreated concrete. As Armor L3000 is applied and penetrates into the concrete surface, a chemical reaction takes place, producing a bi-product that fills in the pores of the concrete.
PACKAGING: Individual Gallons Bottles, 5 Gallon Pails, 55 Gallon Drums, 275-330 Gallon Totes. Orders consisting of 5 gallons will automatically be shipped in a 5 gallon pail. If your order consists of 25 or more gallons, please call us at 866-306-0246 X 2 for an updated quote.
**Concentrated. Makes 2-5 Gallons.**
- Penetrates the concrete up to 2 inches.
- Reduces cracking and pitting.
- Reduces the penetration of water and moisture through the pores of the concrete.
- Will seal most hairline cracks.
- Will increase the strength and surface hardness by up to 45%.
- CSH formation within pores is permanent.
- Works 100% below the surface, won't coat the concrete.
- When used with a dye system, will lock in the color.
- When used with a polishing system, will increase the natural shine.
- Works below the surface and will not change the look of the concrete.
COVERAGE: Coverage varies depending on dilution ratio and surface. Contact a technical representative for help with determining actual coverage. Up to 5000 FT2 can be covered with 1 concentrated gallon at a full dilution ratio.