Armor L3000 concrete densifier and chemical hardener compound is an odorless, colorless liquid, formulated with chemically reactive raw materials to harden and dustproof concrete. When properly applied, Armor L3000 will offer substantial improvement in abrasion and chemical resistance and will significantly improve the durability of the concrete surface when compared to untreated concrete. As Armor L3000 is applied and penetrates into the concrete surface, a chemical reaction takes place, producing a bi-product that fills in the pores of the concrete.
PACKAGING: Individual Gallons Bottles, 5 Gallon Pails, 55 Gallon Drums, 275-330 Gallon Totes. Orders consisting of 5 gallons will automatically be shipped in a 5 gallon pail. If your order consists of 25 or more gallons, please call us at 866-306-0246 X 2 for an updated quote.
**Concentrated. Can be diluted with 1-3 gallons of water.**
- Easily penetrates dense surfaces
- Can be used alone or as part of a polishing system
- Will increase the strength of the concrete by up to 45%
- CSH structure is permanent and will never break down
- Won't leave behind a film or coating on the surface
- Through densification will reduce the movement of water and moisture through concrete pores
1-1 gallon bottle, once diluted with 3 gallons of water, will cover up to 1000 FT2 in one coat, or 500 FT2 in two coats. Actual coverage will depend on dilution ratio and surface porosity.