Spray on concrete sealers tend to be more effective than roll on concrete sealers, and for a few reasons:
- Spray on sealers allow for a more even application. When you roll on a sealer you will end up applying more material in the area where the brush first hits and less material as you start to spread it out.
- When you spray on a sealer the PSI from the sprayer helps to force the material into the concrete. When you roll on a concrete sealer the material tends to stay on the surface and can only be absorbed up to 1/8″.
Foundation Armor manufactures several spray-on penetrating sealers. The only “roll on” product we offer is the AR500 with is a 100% pure acrylic laquer coating (not a sealer). Spray-on sealers are as follows:
- Armor S1000 : Sodium Silicate Based for Waterproofing & Densification
- Armor S2000 : Enhanced Sodium Silicate for Waterproofing & Radon Reduction
- Armor L3000 : Enhanced Lithium Silicate for Densification, Hardening, and Chemical Resistance
- Armor SX5000 : Silane/Siloxane Blend Water Repellent
- Ready Seal SS for Waterproofing
- Ready Seal LS for Densification