Spray-On Concrete Sealers
This entry was posted on June 10, 2013.
Spray-on concrete sealers tend to be more effective than roll on concrete sealers, and for a few reasons:
- Spray-on sealers allow for a more even application. When you roll on a sealer you will end up applying more material in the area where the brush first hits and less material as you start to spread it out.
- When you spray on a sealer the PSI from the sprayer helps to force the material into the concrete. When you roll on a concrete sealer the material tends to stay on the surface and can only be absorbed up to 1/8".
Foundation Armor manufactures several spray-on penetrating sealers. The only "roll on" products we offer are the Armor AR500, which is a 100% pure acrylic lacquer coating (not a sealer), and the Armor AR350, which is similar to the AR500 but leaves a satin sheen finish as opposed to a high gloss finish. Spray-on sealers are as follows:
- Armor S1000 : Sodium Silicate Based for Waterproofing & Densification
- Armor S2000 : Enhanced Sodium Silicate for Waterproofing & Radon Reduction
- Armor L3000 : Enhanced Lithium Silicate for Densification, Hardening, and Chemical Resistance
- Armor SX5000 : Silane/Siloxane Blend Water Repellent
- Armor SX5000 WB : Silane/Siloxane Water Based Water Repellent