Whether the concrete is freshly poured or twenty years old, it needs to be sealed. By sealing your concrete driveway with the right concrete sealer you can not only prevent it from staining, but prevent it from cracking and spalling as well.
By properly sealing your concrete driveway, you:
- Protect the concrete from “natural” stains (pitch, clay, etc.)
- Protect the concrete from high and heavy traffic
- Protect the concrete from freeze-thaw damage
- Protect the concrete from salt damage
- Protect the concrete from vehicle stains (gas, oil, etc.)
- Protect the concrete from other stains such as chalk, animal urine, and more.
- Prevent the concrete from dehydrating
- Prevent the concrete from cracking
- Prevent the concrete from spalling and pitting
- Neutralize the alkalis
- Stop the growth of mold and mildew
- Stop the formation of efflorescence
- Stop water and moisture penetration.
BEST DRIVEWAY SEALER
The Armor L3000 concrete sealer is sthe best sealer to use for exterior applications. It will never peel, flake, or fade and it is 100% resistant to UV rays. It chemically reacts beneath the surface to form a permanent crystalline barrier within the pores. It is almost like injecting enhanced concrete into the pores of the concrete. It won’t change the look or color of your concrete but it comes with all of the benefits listed above. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty, the L3000 is the best concrete driveway sealer on the market. Want a wet look? You can apply any paint, stain, acrylic, or sealer to the surface once sealed with the Armor L3000.
Learn more about concrete sealers.