The Armor L3000 sealer is a best-selling industrial-grade concrete densifier & hardener on the market - used for waterproofing, strengthening, and protecting concrete. Penetrates up to 2″ and is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE. The Armor L3000 sealer is free of VOC’s and noxious fumes.
ONE GALLON MIXES TO 2 GALLONS AND COVERS UP TO 900 SQUARE FEET.
- Availability: 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drum
- Sealer Sale: Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off. Purchase here: Armor L3000 Sale.
Armor L3000 concrete densifier and chemical hardener compound is a ready-to-use, colorless liquid, formulated with chemically reactive raw materials to harden and dustproof concrete. When properly applied, Armor L3000 will offer substantial improvement in abrasion and chemical resistance and will significantly improve the durability of the concrete surface when compared to untreated concrete. As Armor L3000 is applied and penetrates into the concrete surface, a chemical reaction takes place, producing a byproduct that fills in the pores of the concrete.
- Dusting & Pitting (Solidifies the concrete, eliminating dusting and pitting)
- Strengthening & Densification (Strengthens up to 45%)
- Stain Prevention (Prevents absorption of liquids and chemicals)
- Crack Prevention (Helps prevent formation of cracks, pits, and spalls)
- Primer (Will increase life of paints, stains, and coatings when used as a primer)
- Concrete Polishing (Will increase natural shine during polishing process)
- Waterproofing & Radon Reduction (Through densification will help prevent the intrusion of water, moisture, and Radon)
The Armor L3000 sealer is NOT a coating and will not change the appearance of the concrete. If you want a color or shine, paints, stains, and coatings can be applied to the surface once sealed. Flooring (carpet, wood, or tile) can also be applied to the concrete once sealed.
The Armor L3000 TM concrete sealer can be used on:
- Interior and exterior, above or below grade applications.
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Poured concrete, trowel or broom finished concrete, pavers, and other cementitious materials.
- New and old concrete.
- Concrete with water, moisture, vapor, and radon permeability issues.
- Wet concrete (can be used on concrete with active water seepage and on moisture saturated concrete).
Not for use on cinderblock, exposed aggregate, or other porous materials unless directed by a Foundation Armor concrete technician.
Armor L3000 TM – Preparation
- New concrete must cure for a minimum of 28 days.
- Concrete must be free of paints, stains, oils, chemicals, sealers, and dyes.
- Remove any efflorescence, mold, or mildew prior to application.
- Surface can be swept or power washed prior to application.
- Concrete must be completely dry when applying the sealer.
Armor L3000 TM – Application
- Dilute Lithium L3000 TM sealer with 1 part warm to hot water.
- Using a garden sprayer, spray on surface of concrete. Make sure the concrete is saturated.
- Roll out any puddles with a brush or roller, or wipe up an excess materials with a clean cloth.
- Use product when temperature is between 50-900F (10-320C).
Additional coats may be required for moisture saturated concrete, concrete with active water seepage, exterior concrete, or concrete with efflorescence issues. Please contact a Foundation Armor technician at 866-306-0246 with any questions.
Armor L3000 TM Dry Time
Let dry 6 hours. Sealer does not leave behind a coating or film – surface can be painted, stained, or sealed after 7 days.
Armor L3000 TM Coverage
One gallon of the Armor L3000 TM is diluted with 1 part warm water and covers up to 900 square feet. For old or porous concrete, expect one gallon to cover up to 600-750 square feet.