The Foundation Armor 10FT concrete crack repair kit is a hydrophobic polyurethane based repair method for repairing moist, wet, or leaking cracks, and for repairing cracks on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
How It Works:
Foundation Armor’s hydrophobic polyurethane repair kits are designed to stop water and permanently repair wet cracks in concrete walls, floors, and building structures. Using a 5,000 PSI injection gun, the polyurethane solution is injected into the crack through aluminum injection ports. When the solution comes into contact with water it transforms into a foam and expands 40X, repairing the crack from the back of the crack to the front of the crack.
Looking for a kit that doesn’t require drilling? Learn more about our other concrete crack repair kits.
Where To Use:
- Cracks in concrete, brick, cement, and gunite.
- Cracks on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Cracks that are dry, wet, leaking, or gushing with water.
- Pipe penetrations, cold joints, small holes, and coveseams.
Clean out the crack. Make sure the crack is free of loose materials. If the crack has been previously repaired, remove repair materials completely.
- For hairline cracks, insert injection ports into the concrete every 6-12 inches. For larger cracks, insert injection ports into the concrete every 12 inches. Ports should be injected at a 45 degree angle into the center of the crack. In some cases, the injection ports can be injected directly in through the face of the crack.
- Using water, test that the injection ports were properly inserted and that the crack is accepting water through the ports.
- Mix the polyurethane solution and accelerator into the injection gun and screw the lid on.
- Attach the injection gun to the ports and pump the material into the crack through the ports. Start at the first, or bottom, port first.
- Move up/down the crack until the crack has been repaired.
- Wipe away any extra materials and let dry.
Let dry 24 hours. Reaction is immediate, water will stop on contact.
The Foundation Armor 10FT crack repair kit will repair a crack measuring up to 10FT in length, 1/8″ in width, and 6″ deep.
The Foundation Armor 10FT crack repair kit includes the following:
- 5,000+ PSI Injection Gun
- 10 Aluminum Injection Ports
- Foundation Armor polyurethane solution/accelerator (liquid form)
- Latex Gloves
- Complete Instructions
- Masonry Drill Bit